Sunday, December 13, 2009

Life Goes On


Few months ago, I lost a great figure in my life. The love of my life. Though I had previous failed relationships, but this one was a little different. I thought he was THE ONE for me, but he wasn't. I made disastrous mistakes during our time together. I miss him dearly, but it's all over. Looking at the bright side, it made me a much wiser and stronger person now. Though I'm very monogamous, I don't really do well in relationship. Being gay is hard though, at times. The feeling of insecurity, constant worries, fear of rejection...shit will always be there. Getting over a one and half year relationship ain't easy, though I had a 3-year relationship with the previous boyfriend. I know that I'm dreadfully like other people...Time heals everything.


No comments: