Friday, January 1, 2010

A Christmas without Snow

As how Michaela described, as 'Christmas without Snow'. We're in Malaysia and we never had snow. So, she said that it is weird to celebrate Christmas in summer heat! Haha! Christmas was fun! Had blasting party with my exchange students especially with silly Kazuma Abe. ;)



Kazuma did his first sushi in his life! Well, I tasted not that bad though he had some smackings from my mom while doing them...haha!



Okay, this is not what you think! I am asleep even before I drank that wine. Kazuma posed the wine bottle next to me. I'm innocent! ;)




Asahi! A Japanese branded beer, was a Christmas gift from Kazuma to me. We had so much of it in Cambodia and got a little drunk! Haha! It was just USD1 in Cambodia per can. But the bottle is more expensive here in Malaysia.

No comments: