Friday, March 26, 2010

Chills Run Down My Spine!

I am in LOVE! But how do to say...hmm...He is the best thing since Prozac. LOLs...He reminds me of Nickelback's Far Away...Though He is far away from where I am right now....BUT one thing i certain; as long as we have each other. I don't need a man to tell me 'I love you' every second. As long as He and I know that we love each other....and thats good enough. I am ready to do anything for him...I wished He could read and understand what I am crappin' ova here...Love isn't all about sex! Makin' Love is the best to describe an intimacy between couple. BUT hey, I too am really good on bed! LOLs. We talk almost everyday and it's beautiful that we learn a lot from each other. The Irony is that I should not fall in love with him. And that was the pact made since the beginning. I'm not sure whether I should say sorry to him, to have fallen in love with him?? I had messed up relationships, especially the current ex BUT this is a chance to try. I don't know this is right or wrong...BUT fuck it! Lets just give it a try! LOLs....

Love is blind? I would say, 'Love is unconscious'. I didn't realize that I fell for him...I ain't sure on what to do right now. I'm just a little scared. I can't afford to lose him. He is too precious! More than anything in this world. He may think that I am like other guys he meet, and I am not sure how to make myself significant to him. All I could do is to be myself....at all times with him. I need him! So badly! Not only for those times when I'm down...BUT also when I'm happy! I wish to marry him :)


A nite ago around 3am...I looked up my bed into the skies and I saw hundreds or probably thousands of stars! It was the MOST beautiful thing I ever saw! Words can't describe how I feel for Nature. And He came in mind. He? A friend of mine....BUT I look at him more than a friend. He is as lonely as I am. He is as insecure as I am. He is as scared as I am....Thats because we had plight moments in life before and We did learn from our mistakes. Relationships sustain only when couples accepts each others' flaws, respect each other. (P.S: Mutual Respect between each other is more important than anything).....and Damn, I love milk chocolates!! :p

'You're the sky that I fell thru....And I remember the view whenever I'm holding you....The sun hung from a string...Lookin' down on the world as it warms over everything....Chills run down my spine. As our fingers entwine and your sighs harmonize with mine'....

I don't need a guy with a fat wallet! All I need is guy with brains...And a person who can appreciate the finer things in life and be in touch with reality....To accept me just the way I am. Love me even by seeing my flaws. The beauty of Beauty is being flawed! Well, with an awesome butt! ;p

I know that you are a weary realist, but chance is vital. You should give yourself a chance. You would think that you're not good enough for someone, but you do know how sweet you can be to that someone and how special can you be.


(And so what if I am short?? LOLs)

1 comment:

Calyxster said...

You're not short man...! Cuz I'm shorter =D I'm glad that he finally fell head to toes with ya ^.^ gambatte Vish!