Monday, March 1, 2010

'Mein Kampf'



Don't get me wrong with the title of the post. It has nothing to do with Hitler and his fucked up book. LOL....Few days ago, my first ex bf's best friend said something he should have not said. Something that Anuar told him before he died. He said, 'Anuar had always wanted to tell you that he was sick, BUT you never gave him a chance'....'It was always about you, talking about yourself...all the time'....'Anuar loved you so madly and a picture of you was found on his bed when he was found dead'....

I am an idiot....I am selfish...and not knowing that...I'm sure that my friends know that...but they are too afraid to tell me off. They do not want me to get hurt or misinterpret things. I have to get out of 'my safe zone'. People want to listen those things they wanted to listen....I am one of 'em. This ain't productive...

It's time for change.... ;)




For the past weeks, I have been busy with my work. Working in my own campus holds a great deal. Most UTAR students complain about their campus and the administration. I WAS one of the them. People always say; 'Malaysian politics is fucked up'...Shall we ask, 'which country's politic ain't corrupted?'....Other countries like Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar, India, Pakistan and even the 'great' United States of America are all absolutely shattered by political corruption. President Nixon destroyed his political life through a corruption, making him the first ever US President to resign in the nation's history. We are much safer in Malaysia than those countries I mentioned above.




I learned a lot in UTAR. Being part of the administration earned me a reputation that I never had. People see me in different way now. As an intern, working in UTAR gained me experience and some other benefits. Especially on accumulating the Soft Skills points easily. Next semester, when I join the seminars, I would be able to get discounts and free entry plus the points and learned the importance of Soft Skills. I build good rapport and bond with tonnes of people. I love meeting new people. And especially meeting new cute boys.... ;p




I am so much in love with those straight boys I see....checking them out gives a different feeling....and I would stay away if eventually I find out that one of them is gay...LOL...It's nice to see guys with clothes on than clothes off...hahahaha! Having little peeks of their body parts is better than seeing them buck naked! :s






I don't know what's up with me and boys who are really tall with glasses....LOL....Gao gao de! Dai yan jing! A newly developed fetish I could say. But both my ex bf's were really tall and those who wore glasses....Love those geeky looking guys....LOLs....














2 comments:

chao*^*_~ said...

i think i know that "tall" guys u wrote about ...

Joaquin Syed Vishnu said...

LOL....What do you mean? I don't like anyone specifically...just a feeling....LOL....by the way, you are? ;p